Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
University of Lousiville
Transcript of University of Lousiville
•SAT or ACT is required
•SAT or ACT is required for placement decisions
Cheerleading : NCAA Div 1
Soccer : NCAA Div 1
Track and Field : NCAA Div 1
Volleyball : NCAA Div 1
Teacher to student
Why is this school a good fit for me ?
It is 1 out of 2 schools that teaches medicine. It would be cool to go some where that isnt richmond, see different things other then the same thing everyday.
Student life info
Some activity's that there is to do there at the school / clubs :
•Newspaper (Student run)
•Radio Station (Student run)
•Baptist Campus Ministry
•Society of Porter Scholars
•Association of Black Students
•Raise Red Dance Marathon
1. phone number : 502 852 5555
2. website : http://www.louisville.edu
3. school location : big town
4. school name : University of Louisville
total enrollment :
Teacher to Student Ratio: 2 adults per classroom .
What will i be going to school there for ?
i will be going there to study medicine to be a doctor & to experience different places in the world .
Tuition : $23,638
Room/Board : $7,710