Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Eris
From Sun: 14,062,199,874 km
From Sun: 96.4 AU
An orbit is "once around" to the exact same place again.
A Day on Eris is 26 hours.
The team of Mike Brown, Chad Trujillo, and David Rabinowitz on January 5, 2005
Eris has not nearly the same Gravity as Earth. you would only weight 8% as much on Eris.
Or gravity is 0.08 G.
Maximum Temperature: -218 °C
Minimum Temperature: -243 °C
Eris' circumference is 2,326 km km around!
Eris is less massive than the Earth. It is only 0.28% as big as the Earth, or 0.0028 Earths.
: Greek Goddess of strife and discord.
Orbit (Earth years): 558
Very Thin Nitrogen and Methane (CH4).
Compare the size (not the distance)
How old would you be if you
were a Erisian?
None so far.