Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Timeline Project -My Life
Transcript of Timeline Project -My Life
- We went to Europe for the first time.
- We went to Paris.
- I was very young.
- That trip started the a gargantuan chain reaction, and an adventure of a lifetime.
- We went to many other places.
- We not only vacationed in Europe.
- I started my scholar adventure at Julliard P.S.
- My family and I had just moved to Woodbridge, On.
- My parents wanted to put me in a french immersion school.
- I had no friends.
- I came later on in the year.
- I was extremely scared.
- I made friends on the first day.
- We have all grown up.
Date: May 2013
- I have finally received my black-belt.
- After 5 or 6 years of training.
- I had to pass three exams.
- I am not a true black-belt yet.
- There are many other lower belts you have to get through.
Thank You For Listening
Hope you learned something useful about me!
Date: September 10th, 2000
- My birth.
- It was a departure of a life full of many events and feelings.
- I do not have many recollections of what happened as my life as an infant.
- I had (and still have) an amazing family to take care of me.
- My family and I had lived in Mississauga,On.
Date: June 30th, 2014
- It has not yet happened.
- Grade 8 graduation.
- I will come back to Julliard.
- I have spent a wonderful 8 years at Julliard P.S.
- Eventually we all grow-up.
- I have learned a lot at this school.
- I will treasure the moments before graduation.