Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Timeline Project -My Life
Transcript of Timeline Project -My Life
- We went to Europe for the first time.
- We went to Paris.
- I was very young.
- That trip started the a gargantuan chain reaction, and an adventure of a lifetime.
- We went to many other places.
- We not only vacationed in Europe.
- I started my scholar adventure at Julliard P.S.
- My family and I had just moved to Woodbridge, On.
- My parents wanted to put me in a french immersion school.
- I had no friends.
- I came later on in the year.
- I was extremely scared.
- I made friends on the first day.
- We have all grown up.
Date: May 2013
- I have finally received my black-belt.
- After 5 or 6 years of training.
- I had to pass three exams.
- I am not a true black-belt yet.
- There are many other lower belts you have to get through.
Thank You For Listening
Hope you learned something useful about me!
Date: September 10th, 2000
- My birth.
- It was a departure of a life full of many events and feelings.
- I do not have many recollections of what happened as my life as an infant.
- I had (and still have) an amazing family to take care of me.
- My family and I had lived in Mississauga,On.
Date: June 30th, 2014
- It has not yet happened.
- Grade 8 graduation.
- I will come back to Julliard.
- I have spent a wonderful 8 years at Julliard P.S.
- Eventually we all grow-up.
- I have learned a lot at this school.
- I will treasure the moments before graduation.