Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Challenger Disaster
- the disaster claimed the lives of all seven astronauts aboard, and christa McAulliffe.
- the main cause of the disaster was failure of the joint seal in the right rocket booster due to cold weather.
- In the morning of Januray 28, 1986 it was 18 degrees.
When and Where?
- On january 28, 1986
- In America
-The booster failed to hold off pressurized gas from reaching the fuel tank.
Here's that Crew!
-85% of Americans heared about the disaster within an hour from when it happened
what is NASA?
The National Aeronautics and Space Administration ( NASA)
- What is NASA?
- When and Where?
- The consequences
- The conclusion