Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of Effective time-management
Step 3. Manage Distractions
Step 4. Beat Procrastination
make an action plan
break down big project into small steps
Step 5. Set Your Personal Goals
Where would you like to be in six months?
What about this time next year, or even 10 years from now?
Pareto principle for effective time management
Typically 80% of unfocussed effort generates only 20% of results. The remaining 80% of results are achieved with only 20% of the effort.
Step 1. Keep your To-Do List
Step 2. Prioritize
The trick with using To-Do Lists effectively lies in prioritizing the tasks on your list.
Urgent / Important Matrix
Step 6. Learn to Take Breaks
Mistake #2. Multitasking
Mistake #3. Thriving on "Busy"
Mistake #1. Taking on too Much