Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Shark Fin Soup Case
Transcript of Shark Fin Soup Case
Speaking to the media
In groups, discuss the questions:
Put yourselves in Chung's position. What is your position on shark's fin soup? Why?
What do you want to convey to the media?
What can you say during the interview to leave the most positive view of your business?
Be prepared to discuss your decisions with the class.
What should Chung do?
Considering all these factors:
Endangered Species question
Should Chung take Shark Fin Soup off the menu?
What do we know?
What don't we know that we need too?
What about other controversial foods?
What can Chung do now?
In your groups, discuss:
How can Chung best present his side in this type of confrontational situation?
What action can Chung take following the interview to try to share his viewpoint?