Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of Cambodia
How the Mekong River flows backwards
Mostly hot temperatures
King Norodom Shihamoni
Ledgerwood, Judy L. "Cambodia." World Book Student. World Book, 2015. Web. 21 Jan. 2015.
"Cambodia." CultureGrams Online Edition. ProQuest, 2015. Web. 21 Jan 2015
"Cambodia Geography." Tourism Of Cambodia. @tourismcam, 1 Jan. 2015. Web. 27 Jan. 2015. https://www.cia.gov/contact-cia/index.html
Dramer, Kim. "Cambodia." The Mekong River. CMS library, 4 May 2001. Web. 27 Jan. 2015. <https://www.cia.gov/contact-cia/index.html>.