Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Lung Cancer
Breathing problems, such as shortness of breath or weezing.
Constant chest pain.
Coughing up blood.
A hoarse voice
Frequent chest infections, such as pneumonia.
Unexplained weight loss.
Loss of appetite. Preventing Lung Cancer To prevent lung cancer do not smoke, and avoid exposure to second hand smoke. Also protect yourself from cancer causing chemicals that you could be exposed to at work. What is lung cancer? Treatment Lung cancer is cancer that starts in the lungs. Cancer is a disease where cancer cells grow out of control, taking over normal cells and organs in the body. For patients in the early stage of lung cancer, surgery is used to remove the cancer. Those who do not recieve surgery recieve radiofrequency ablation (FRA) or microwave ablation. Which uses heat to destroy the tumors.