Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Introduction to Critical Thinking
Transcript of Introduction to Critical Thinking
2.Why think critically?
3. Course expectations.
4. Getting started.
5. For next week... Critical Thinking is Hard! So why bother? What
Thinking? Thinking Critical Thinking mental processes we use to process our experience with the world. reflecting on and thinking about the thinking process to clarify understanding as well as to improve it.
The key to understanding your own thought processes. kritikos 'discernment'
ability to judge and make good decisions critical thinking involves learning how to think, not what to think. Critical Thinking is not ... always formal and structured.
not based purely on opinion.
always fun, but its never boring! Course
Started For next week ... READ: Chapter One what is critical thinking?
how do we work towards goals?
how do we make decisions?
how do we analyze issues?
Meet & Greet Break Time!