Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Unit 2: 05_TinkerCAD_Workplane Tool
Transcript of Unit 2: 05_TinkerCAD_Workplane Tool
: YWBAT use the work plane tool to glue faces of different objects together.
: How does the workplane tool help us feel more "assured" of our designs?
Today's Activity - continue working in TinkerCAD
Part 1 - Adopt the TinkerCAD lesson on " die on the work plane" to create a die.
Part 2 - save your design as an STL file and then submit it using our ONLINE SUBMISSION FORM.
Part 3 - free design. Explore & tinker around. Save what you create and submit it via the online submission form.
Do Now: The following shows a part of yesterday's 'Die on a Workplane' tutorial. What should we do next? How do you know?
1. Zia Shadi
2. Alex Drigpaul