Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Unit 2: 05_TinkerCAD_Workplane Tool
Transcript of Unit 2: 05_TinkerCAD_Workplane Tool
: YWBAT use the work plane tool to glue faces of different objects together.
: How does the workplane tool help us feel more "assured" of our designs?
Today's Activity - continue working in TinkerCAD
Part 1 - Adopt the TinkerCAD lesson on " die on the work plane" to create a die.
Part 2 - save your design as an STL file and then submit it using our ONLINE SUBMISSION FORM.
Part 3 - free design. Explore & tinker around. Save what you create and submit it via the online submission form.
Do Now: The following shows a part of yesterday's 'Die on a Workplane' tutorial. What should we do next? How do you know?
1. Zia Shadi
2. Alex Drigpaul