Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Tell Your Story - ACTE NPS13 Questions
Transcript of Tell Your Story - ACTE NPS13 Questions
Association for Career and Technical Education
National Policy Seminar 2013
by Robin C. McLean
2013 ACTE Teacher of the Year Telling your Story Are your phones on? #NPS13 How were you
career and technical education? Career & Technical Student Organization Success Have you told your story? What examples are you using to tell the story of why educational funding matters? Preparing students to tell their story? Using local media to advocate for your program? How are you promoting the value of professional organization membership to your students? Are you recruiting others? Are you sharing with your colleagues how you help students apply academic, career and life skills? How will you be a consistent advocate for career and technical education? What membership incentives do you have? How do you connect teachers?