Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Renewable and Flow Resources
Transcript of Renewable and Flow Resources
Flow Resources Grade 7 Chapter 7
Natural Resources Renewable Resources Non-renewable
Resources The Water Cycle Important Terms Flow Resources What You Need
To Know A resource that can be replaced fairly quickly, such as forests and animals A resource that cannot be replenished once it is used up, such as fossil fuels A resource that can be used and replenished at the same time, such as a river current or solar energy; it must be used when and where it occurs in nature There will be no terms from this chapter to match definitions Be able to list, define, and give examples of the three natural resources
Draw and label a simple diagram to show the water cycle in nature
A material found in nature that has usefulness and economic value, such as trees, water, minerals Condensation precipitation