Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
How to do a Prezi.
Transcript of How to do a Prezi.
Files Copy link from the video There are differences frames to frame yours ideas. Add the secuence for the presentation Step one, introduce the order.
Step two, capture the order.
Step three, additional tool delete all the path. Menu
Tools We can change the background colors with different topics. Also, with the theme wizard, we can change the words, frame and shapes colors. When you will finish your Prezi you can show it. Pick in full screen and look the sequence. Advance or return with the arrows in the right down corner. For exit use the space key. Rotate Handle
to rotate. Resize Handle
To get bigger or smaller. Others options. Move Handle
Move around. prezi.com LESSON ONE
Step by Step Tutorial on Prezi Basic. IF YOU WANT TO LEARN SOMETHING ELSE... LESSON TWO
Why the best Prezi use Grouping and Layering. Lesson three
Quick tips on presenting and publishing in Prezi. BASIC ADVANCE Prezi in 15 minutes http://prezi.com/learn/prezi-workflow/ 10 ways to say it with prezi http://prezi.com/learn/10-ways-say-it-prezi/ EXPERT http://prezi.com/learn/looping-and-zooming/