Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of Crisis communication
Plan for the worst, hope for the best
simulate, rehearse, update
What is the purpose of communication?
Andres Peña Archila
YouTube, Louis Vuitton: Crisis Communication (2013)
Need to engage people as people, not as intellectual exercise
Examples of crisis:
Crisis communication requires accurate & real time information
2. Risk assessment
Stages of crisis communication
Worst crisis case
It is an act of will, intentional and never accidental
Thank you for your time