Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Peters Pasta
In order to obtain the job at Peter Pasta I had to make/update my resume, hand it in and wait for a call. I also had to prepare myself in case I didn't get the job which meant applying at other places. Entering the working world has prepared, and continues to, me for my career path.
Having this job requires me to learn how to rely on other people. Working at Peters Pasta isn't a easy, independent job. Everyone has to help each other out when it's busy and support one another. All of the employes that work there, including myself, have to get along with each other no matter what the circumstance is.
weigh out pasta by the gram for every customers meal
make different kinds of salads
work fast and efficiently
clean the kitchen
help others out when needed
August 2013 - Currently
Tuesday to Friday every week.
3:30pm to 10:00pm every night.
26 hours a week.
Working in a restaurant has taught me how to work at a fast pace but also efficiently. Restaurants get busy which allowed me to understand and learn what it's like to work under pressure, also how to work cooperatively with other employes.