Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Copy of Rock & Roll Diffusion
Transcript of Copy of Rock & Roll Diffusion
6. Rock n' Roll was altered numerous times while it was being culturally diffused. It was changed over time to appeal to many different cultures. For example, it changed to appeal to the African culture, and the teen population. For the African culture it played a major role in the Civil Rights Movement. It allowed African Americans to reach out to the white audience in the form of Rock known as Jazsz, Blues, Gospel, and Soul. For the teen population,, it gave teens a sense of purpose when they were alone. Teen Rock reached out to them because most of the songs were about school, dating, clothing, etc.
7. The biggest part of the population that had accepted this music was the teens. As stated in a previous question, much of the older generations thought it was influencing young kids to rebel.
8. Rock n' Roll is an example of contagious diffusion.
1. Rock and Roll originated in the Americas, and it has been dated back to the early 1750's but never took off until 1920
2. Rock and Roll spread from America, mostly California, to all over America. It also spread through television, movies and the radio in Europe and the United Kingdom.
This is a picture of Pierce the Veil. They are a popular band.
3. Rock n' Roll has musical origins that trace back to the early 1920's.
4. Rock n' Roll spread a couple of ways. One of the ways was with the help of technology. Musicians were and still able to play their music over the radio as long as they pay for it. They also had recorded their music and sold it in stores. They continuosly had concerts even though many people disagreed with the music style and it was believed that Rock n' Roll influenced teens to rebel, but the concerts kept being played and records were still being bought just like they are today.
Rock n' Roll music was actually traced back to West Africa along with many other music styles and later made its way to Europe and the United States where it became unique and fit different styles.
This is the Beatles. They were a popular band of the 1960's.
Rock n' Roll Diffusion