Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
2015 VATE Student Revision Day
Transcript of 2015 VATE Student Revision Day
“Fill your paper with the breathings of your heart...”
“The great enemy of clear language is insincerity. When there is a gap between one's real and one's declared aims, one turns instinctively to long words and exhausted idioms, like a cuttlefish squirting out ink.”
“The two most engaging powers of an author are, to make new things familiar, and familiar things new.”
Freud's Defensive Mechanisms
1 minute plans
VATE Student Revision Day
"We are like islands in the sea, separate on the surface, but connented in the deep." William James
1. Physiology. perception governed by physiological receptors, such as muscles, tendons, and joints, as awareness of the position of one's body.
I was talking of proprioception—your awareness of where you are in relation to everything else around you.
-- Jennifer Fallon, The Palace of Impossible Dreams, 2008
Proprioception entered English in the early 1900s as a combination of proprio- meaning "one's own," and reception meaning "the act of receiving."