Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
FOOD OF INDIA
Transcript of FOOD OF INDIA
with: potatoes, cauliflower, onions and spices (curry) Dhal Lentil puree You can easily find on any markets other basic vegetables and fruit such as: Tomatoes, carrots, peppers, lentils, radishes, beans, seeds ...
Bananas, oranges, apples, papayas, pineapple, coconut, chikoo (a kind of pear)... Spices The indian food is always very spicy
You can find spices on any markets. Pepper, turmeric, coriander, cumin, cardamom, saffron, pepper, ginger, cinnamon, cloves, chilies, and many others... Breads and patties Naan Chapati Flat bread, made with wheat flour, nature or stuffed with cheese. Traditional bread made with corn flour Papadum Pattie, made with lentil flour,nature or with aniseed.
For appetizer or snack. Rice (the basic indian food) Zeera rice Rice with cumin seeds Curry rice Curry and peanut sauce Pulao rice Rice with various vegetables Desserts Kulfi Ice milk flavored with cardamom and pistachio Mysore pak Made with ghi (kind of butter), chickpea and sugar. Gulabjam Kind of baba,rose scented.