Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
TED Radio Hour: Ken Robinson Full
Transcript of TED Radio Hour: Ken Robinson Full
E = mc
F = G
Math, Science, Language
Art, Drama, Dance
The Increasing Rate of University Graduates Worldwide
Step 1: Blah Blah
Step 2: Blah Blah Blah
Step 3: Blah
How I Became a Dancer
She is a born dancer!
- Ken Robinson
(Segment from the Source of Creativity)
- Guy Raz
Do Schools Kill Creativity?
Changing Education Paradigms
How to Escape Education's Death Valley
Bring on the Learning Revolution!
The Source of Creativity
Write your life story
in 140 characters