Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Extreme Sports
What is Extreme Sports?
By - Miguel, James, Sahil, Abbas
blood sport between two roosters (cocks), or more accurately gamecocks, held in a ring called a cockpit
where two dogs, often a pit bull breed, are put into an area to fight and sometimes kill each other.
Base Jumping -
is an activity where participants jump from high mountains or cliffs and use a parachute to break their fall.
Elevator Surfing -
also known as "vator surfing" or "elevaroping", is an activity involving riding on top of elevators.
Street Racing -
the frequently illegal racing of motor vehicles on public roads and highways.
Extreme sport on the Rise
Endorphines are released
Illusion of superhuman strength.
enables people to overcome fear.
Ex: High speed car racing, sky diving, parkour, and base jumping are the most favored extreme sports
People love to have an adrenaline rush because it makes them feel alive and exilarated
- People wanted to do extreme sports, because they wanted to look cool and courageous
BMX - a bike
- this is a bike
Lots of adrenaline
And it changes your skin
And now..... a video......
George E. Esser
September 17, 1925-August 31, 2006
Founder of the National Bike League
Risk and Injuries
What do you guys think of BMX, is it an extreme sport, or just childsplay?
Thrill - a sudden feeling of excitement and pleasure.
Canada and Extreme Sports
Snowboarding - One of Canada's popular extreme sports, due to the amazing mountains Canada has.