Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of R_objects final
experiencing urban resources on street level
The games 'Durststrecke', 'Litfasssäule', 'Immo Bingo' and 'My Space' were created by participants of Workshop r_objects in the framework of “Resourcing Design” workshop program organized by the Master Arts in Design at ZHDK.
Workshop leaders: Dr. Viktor Bedö, Nadine Kuhla vom Bergmann.
Workshop participants: Lidija-Kristina Balanc; Anupama Gupta; Flurin Jenal; Philipp Küderli; Benjamin Lemcke; Marina Llopis; Diego Martinez; Simon Peter Pfaff; Julia Schubert; Philippe Stauffacher; Miriam Wissel
Tacit Dimension @ ZHDK Arts in Desing