Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Period 3 sherman
Transcript of Period 3 sherman
The first Tractor trailer was made by August Charles in 1914 in Ohio.
The differences between a tractor trailer and a truck is the height, width, and tork.
A little information.
A tractor trailer can hail 26,000 to 100,000 pounds. They have 600 or more hoers power witch helps hail and go 60 to70 miles an hour up huge hills.