Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
No Smoking Day - short film competition activity
Transcript of No Smoking Day - short film competition activity
Organised action to achieve a goal!
How do Big Tobacco get people hooked on their products?
TONE OF VOICE
USE OF WORDS /
IF I SAW MY FILM IN
A SOCIAL MEDIA FEED - WOULD I SHARE IT?
THE ULTIMATE QUESTION!
WHY GET INVOLVED?
Not just about making a film...
Protecting your friends from tobacco
Learning new skills... AND
USE WHAT YOU HAVE AVAILABLE.
KEEP IT SIMPLE!
MAKE AN UNDER 2 MIN FILM ABOUT TOBACCO / SMOKING
TO INFLUENCE YOUR FRIENDS NOT TO SMOKE
MAKING A FILM
SHARING IT BY CREATING
AN ONLINE CAMPAIGN
WHAT DO YOU NEED?
WHY IS IMPORTANT?
HOW DOES THE TOBACCO
IT'S A FILM COMPETITION!
A GOOD FILM
LOOKS WELL MADE
YOU DON"T NEED ALL THIS!!!
Made with a computer camera in one take...
NO SMOKING DAY
A youth led activity
Wed 13 March 2013
Celebrities and the media
Who makes cigarettes?
Second hand smoke
Advertising - how?
Think of the shots - close up, point of view, wide angle.
Leave a couple of seconds either side of action for an easy edit.
Download free software and copyright free music links from our website!