Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
The Solar System
Transcript of The Solar System
Venus, a planet named after the Roman goddess of love and beauty. It is the hottest planet of all, and is sometimes called Earth's sister planet, because of its similar size and gravity.
Mars, also named after a Roman god, was named after the Roman god of war. It is often referred to as the "red planet," because of its iron oxide that gives it a red appearance.
Saturn, another planet named after a Roman god, was named after the god of agriculture. It is a gas giant, and is nine times the size of earth.
Neptune, named after the Roman god of the sea, is an icy planet, which makes its blue appearance. It has thirteen moons, the largest one called Triton.