Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of CYBER BULLYING
BY: DANIEL 7A :)
HOW TO DEAL WITH ONLINE PREDATORS AND BULLIES.
You can just ignore them or if they keep calling you names that makes you feel bad, then you can just show your parents what the bully wrote. Then your parents will deal with the principal and the principal would deal with the bullies parents.
DANGERS OF INTERNET USE
1. If you add personal information then someone can stalk you.
2. You can get cyber bullied.
3. Some websites has virus that can go into your computer.
4. There are hackers that can hack into your computer and look at your things.
Resources or Support that the Victim can go to for Help.
The victim can go to their family or their teachers and tell them what the bully has been doing to you and end it. If you just tell a friend then thats not going to stop the bullying.
TIPS ON BULLYING
Ways to protect yourself online (prevention)
A way to prevent from being stalked or
bullied is to not add any of your personal information. Another way is to not to talk to
people you don't know and be careful when your talking to friend cause they could just be hackers going into your friends account trying to get your information and always listen to
security things that pop up they are there to
keep the computer safe from hackers and viruses.
BENEFITS OF INTERNET USE
1. You can use it for research for a project.
2. You can buy things from the internet from places such as eBay and kijiji.
3. You can connect to your family from far away with Skype or other social networks.
The bully only gets stronger the more you get bullied and the more sad he/she makes you feel so try not to show your emotions when dealing with a bully because they don't know how you feel until you show in your emotions that you're sad.