Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of Goldendoodles
By Hollyn Halstead Goldendoodles make great
easy to care for
first bred in the 1990's
given name by the Neelands family in 1992
cross between a Golden Retriever and a Poodle What they look like
shaggy-looking retriever to a curl-relaxed poodle
fur length 4 to 8 inches
coat types: wool, fleece, hair
colors: cream, gold, apricot, chocolate, gray, and black
weight: 15-45 lbs
intelligent and obedient
friendly with children, other dogs and
pets and strangers
social, happiest with people
easy to train Grooming
brush to prevent matting
keep trimmed for easy maintenance
bathe once a month
check ears and keep clean The End