Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Travel Guide - Tomb of Quaid-e-Azam ''Founder of Pakistan"
Transcript of Travel Guide - Tomb of Quaid-e-Azam ''Founder of Pakistan"
and we are from class five. We've made a presentation on travel guide. They both have domes.
Mughals have minaretes but Quaid's mazar doesn't have them.
Both the structures have large doors known as "Buland darwaza" and they also have gardens.
Quaid e Azam's tomb does not have columns. Getting to know the place The Mausoleum building was designed by Yahya Merchant. It is made of white marble with curved Moorish arches and copper grills reset on an elevated 54 square meters platform. Around the mausoleum is a park fitted with strong beamed spot-lights which at night project light on the white mausoleum Our Founder