Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Of Mice and Men
Transcript of Of Mice and Men
Lennie has a different idea of what the American Dream is.
Their dream is to save money to buy a ranch with a lot of animals
like chickens and rabbits. They want to have the "perfect life". Quotes Thesis Statement Setting Characters Theme -Soledad, California
-The American Dream
1. George and Lennie run
away from a problem. 2. When Lennie gets in trouble,
he goes back near the river.
4. Candy's dog gets killed. Of Mice & Men by John Steinbeck By: Melissa Santodomingo In the novel "Of Mice & Men" by John Steinbeck the main characters, George and Lennie, are looking for a better life. They want to make their dream come true; to have a better quality of life. George and Lennie help each other because they have a strong friendship, they complement each other because each of them has qualities and characteristics very different. George has intelligence and protects Lennie of getting in trouble. On the other hand, Lennie is very strong. Guys like us, that work on ranches, are the loneliest guys in the world. They got no family. They don’t belong no place. . . . With us it ain’t like that. We got a future. Direct: Indirect "What you want of a dead mouse, anyways?" 3. George and Lennie
came to the ranch 5. Lennie gets a new puppy 6. Curley asks Lennie why he was
smocking (fight). 7. Curley's wife flirts with
George and Lennie. 8. George says to Lennie: "Don't
mess with her, she's trouble". 9. Lennie kills Curley's wife. 10. Candie finds the dead body. 11. Lennie runs away. 12. Surprise ending: George
has to kill Lennie. End!