Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Lesson 21 Robust Vocabulary
Transcript of Lesson 21 Robust Vocabulary
cooking meals Do you think these are times when people's cheeks might get rosy?
ice skating on a chilly day
walking in the evening
gardening on a sunny day Do you think someone who is thrifty might make one of the following statements?
I spent $20 for a toothbrush.
I own one shirt, and that's enough.
I save every rubber band I find. Do you think animals are being industrious if they are doing one of these things?
bees gathering nectar
cows lazily chewing their cud
ants carrying food to their nest industrious Synonyms - words that mean the same or almost the same as another word Five shirts for $5 is a great deal!
My fuzzy slippers are cozy. Debbie traded her apple for some grapes. The bus driver transported us to school.