Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Text Features Tool
Transcript of Text Features Tool
Usually indicate the topic or subject of the text
Titles can help the reader make predictions about what they will be reading.
a brief introduction to the article or chapter
Typically in a different font or color
This will give you more information and make you want to read on!!!
A heading will "clue" you into what the will be addressing NEXT in the text.
Photographs and Illustrations
provide visual information to the reader
Don't skip pictures they support ideas in the reading!
Don't overlook captions.
They can provide you with information not included in the picture
Diagrams are simplified drawings to help you VISUALIZE what the author is describing!
Charts and Graphs
Used to help convey mathematical information
provide a different way of viewing information in the text
Boxes and Sidebars
may provide new information
may be supplementary
Maps serve may purposes.
What purpose does the map have????