Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of SLAVE
WHAT THE SLAVE ONWERS ATE
The rich planter has three to four meals a day.They had meals like "boiled beef"and ,fish . Sometime they would have sweets after dinner like, chocolate, sausage and cake .
WHAT SLAVE ONWERS WORE
WHAT SLAVES ATE
One thing slaves ate was "one bushel of
per week ....we had to grind into meal in hand mill ourselves" They would also get meat like "bacon during the slaughtering season,and fish."
A slave gets very few clothes,"one pair of shoes ,one pair of stocking,one hat ,one jacket...two coarse shirt and two of trousers yearly.".They had the same clothes in the cold winter and in the hot summer.
BY: Katherine Kozak
Slave onwers have very nice clothes .They have "2 pairs of the best soft doe skin gloves that are neat and strong " and " pair of soft doe skin breeches with a polished steel breeches" and more.
CREDITS TO GOOGLE IMAGES
SLAVE VS. PLANTER