Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
English- 'Of Mice & Men' Lesson Presentation
Transcript of English- 'Of Mice & Men' Lesson Presentation
To understand the main themes surrounding George's character.
To have thoroughly discussed Georges disloyalty towards Lennie. Starter:-
There should be a Word Search containing words linking to George's personalty and themes on your desk. You have 10 minutes to complete it. This could be used after the lesson as revision so DO IT WELL! There is a peice of paper on your desk with either 'AGREE' or 'DISAGREE' written in the centre. Using quotes, keywords and personal opinions answer this question in relation to your word... Main Task:- Was George fair in his decision to give Lennie false hope on his dreams of owning his own ranch? 15 Minutes Now lets get some feedback. Choose a speaker in your group. One by one (alternating from 'AGREE' groups to 'DISAGREE' groups, each group will read out their ideas. THANK YOU!