Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of marketing plan
Envisions itself to be a proponent of education and cultural programs, dedicated to the development of the Filipino citizens, which volunteers committed to service of civil society. Mission
• To create opportunities for arts advocates and stakeholders of development to help find new and complementary ways to work together to improve communities.
• To bring a creative and participatory approach to development-related issues by issues by using arts and culture in addressing community development goals.
• To increase opportunities where the organization can use art in any form (performing and fine arts) to tackle development challenges while transforming fellow-citizens into more socially conscious, tolerant, responsible, and creative active groups of people.
• To use arts and culture to invite grassroots people’s participation in social development. B. Company Background
Kultura Filipino began as a small Filipino handicraft store during the late 1950’s, quickly gaining a reputation for creating world class products sold at reasonable prices. Over the years it evolved into a lifestyle retail store showcasing a wide range of furniture, house ware, home decor, wearable fashion, souvenir items and food. In 2003, Kultura Filipino became an affiliate of SM Incorporated.
Today, it is the largest Filipino lifestyle retail chain in the country offering a definitive shopping experience for Philippine culture and crafts. Serving both local and international markets, the company continues to expand with a total of 26 branches in Luzon, Visayas, and Mindanao. It is located in major mall outlets – SM Megamall, SM Makati Annex, SM Mall of Asia Mall, SM North Edsa The Block, SM Cebu North Wing, and selected department stores. C. Competitive Analysis C.1 Industry Overview
• Magarbo carahorn necklace - Accessories industry
• Printed fabric bag – Bag industry
• Barong and Kimona – Clothes industry C.2 Primary Competitors
• Kapisan Centre offers versatile and dynamic space rentals for rehearsals and events for theatre production ( seated capacity of 80, standing capacity of 120); workshops and meetings; musical performances, dance parties, music jam space, artist studio space; gallery exhibitions and pop-up shops. We also offer a variety of audio and visual equipment for rent, as well theater lighting.
• Location of Kapisan Centre is om Toronto, Canada.
• Metro Manila Woodcrafts
Metro Manila Woodcrafts is one of the fastest growing hyper local platforms that facilitate local users to connect with each other, do business online and buy & sell in the local space.
Metro Manila Woodcrafts daily helps small business owners to connect to their target audience for free through citybase business directory listing and local classifieds.
If you are owner of a small business, real estate agent, deal in vehicles, you are a home user & want to sell your items at best possible price or you need affordable used items, Metro Manila Woodcrafts is your one stop solution. For FREE you can market your business in hyper local marketplace or Free Classifieds.
If you are looking for a job, Metro Manila Woodcrafts provides job listing in every major city around the world. For businesses looking to hire the best talent in the market then Metro Manila Woodcrafts people section will give you access to profiles in 80 countries & thousands of cities around the world. C.3 SWOT Analysis Strengths
• For hassle-free shopping experience, they also provide the following services:
• Foreign Exchange
- Foreign exchange counters are located inside selected Kultura mall outlets.
• Gift Wrapping
- Customers may avail gift-wrapping services, free-of-charge, for items above PhP500.00
• The years of existence of Kultura is 1950 – present Weaknesses
• Explaining the use and the strength of their products
• Lack of communication and knowledge on the products Opportunities
• Touch of Filipino Elegance. The new touch and design of their products that still a Filipino taste.
• The first to introduce in the market
• Moving a product into new market section and skilled workforce and can be retain in other areas of business
• The group of tourism in the Philippines are eco-friendly in the environment Threats
• Other company tends to copy their products and services.
• Large and increasing competition
• End of season approaching/existing product
• Become unfashionable and unpopular
• Possible relocation cost and poor location currently held.
D. Market Analysis D.1 Market Segment
Customers can be segmented, based on their geographic location. For big business such as a ‘”Kultura Filipinio”,for example. It’s target market may be the Filipino people that are always going to malls and also the OFW’s around the world. The shop owner can target this market in two services:
• Foreign Exchange
Foreign exchange counters are located inside selected Kultura mall outlets.
• Gift Wrapping
Customers may avail gift-wrapping services, free-of-change, for items above Php500.00. Psychographic Profile
Psychographic profiling attempts to segment the market based on traits such as personality and lifestyle. Marketers may use these traits when developing a targeted advertising or promotional campaign. A product of an eco-friendly bag items can use psychographic profiling to market to individuals who have purchased similar items in the past. For instance, they can create an ad for placement in a magazine that appeals to an upscale market. Behavioristic Profile
Behavioral profiling, analyzes characteristics such as desired product benefits, price sensitivity and brand loyalty. Behavioral profiling is useful for determining buying patterns and what changes may affet these patterns. For instance, if a company determines that customer loyalty is high, it may mean customers are more willing to tolerate item price increases. Behavioral profiling can also tell a company how many of their customers are first-time buyers as opposed to repeat customers. If repeat purchases are low, the company may need to focus on improving quality or building brand loyalty. D.2 TARGET MARKET
Target market would be people who uses plastic bags, and who lived in a city where plastic bags are prohibited. Those people who has a commitment to green lifestyle, critical of their own environmental practices and impact and the ones who overstate their green behavior. But our whole target market are people not only in the city but all over the Philippines to use an eco-friendly bags. The bag will be offered at an minimal price and will provide an opinion to our environmentally conscious customer by supplying an alternative to plastic bags. Target is considering offering them in other markets such as in a busy and public places. Because of the prohibition of a plastic bags, using this eco-friendly bag reduce the usage of plastic bags. D.3 MARKET POSITIONING
Using an eco-friendly bags gives the consumer some benefits such as benefits to save money and reduce expenses from buying many plastic bags. This can also improve the environmental productivity of the people who uses it. These re-usable bags transforms to a stylish, lovely, and pleasing bags that can be used not only for grocery purchases, but also in traveling and socializing. By using this bag, all people are not only doing themselves a favor bot for the eco-system also. We could extend our market through internet and also by placing our bags at every entrance of both private and public market for a consumers’ convenience. D.4 CUSTOMER CHARACTERISTICS
We, marketers, not only targets social and personal consumer behavior, which are family and lifestyle, but also their economical and environmental aspects. All people needs to have an easy access to our product. Our consumer characteristics are the people who has enough money to buy our eco-friendly bags, and who sets their own environmental problems.
D.5 CUSTOMER BUYING DECISION
Sometimes, the customers are showing a behavior that can affect the image of the business. Especially, when they’re not in good mood and when they’re having a personal problems. So, the customers are always thinking if they will buy a n item/product or not. They also have a right to complain if there is something wrong in the product that they bought. TARGET MARKET
Target market would be people who uses plastic bags, and who lived in a city where plastic bags are prohibited. Those people who has a commitment to green lifestyle, critical of their own environmental practices and impact and the ones who overstate their green behavior. But our whole target market are all people not only in the city but all over the Philippines to use an eco-friendly bags. The bag will be offered at a minimal price and will provide an option to our environmentally conscious customer by supplying an alternative to plastic bags. Target is considering offering them in other markets such as in a busy and public places. Because of the prohibition of a plastic bags, using this eco-friendly bag reduce the usage of plastic bags. We would like to extend our product to both private and public market and place it in every entrance of the shopping center that would be noticeable to the buyers. MARKET POSITIONING
Using an eco-friendly bags gives the consumer some benefits such as benefits to save money and reduce expenses from buying many plastic bags. This can also improve the environmental productivity of the people who uses it. These re-usable bags transforms to a stylish, lovely, and pleasing bags that can be used not only for grocery purchases but also for travelling and socializing. By using this bag, all people are not only doing themselves a favor but the ecosystem as well. CUSTOMER CHARACTERISTICS
• We, marketers, not only targets social and personal of consumer behavior, which are family and lifestyle but also their economic and environmental aspects. All people needs to have an easy access to our product. Our consumer characteristics are the people who has enough money to buy our eco-friendly bags, and who sets their own environmental problems. However we still expecting that our customers would be from all walks of life as the government are trying to implement the plastic free environment. MARKET POSITIONING
PROMOTION- bazaar/ schools/ tiangge
DISTRIBUTION- Supermarkets , department stores, public markets, provinces
PACKAGING- unique appealing designs
COMPETITORS- SM, NATIONAL Book Store
GENDER-ALL but popularly more on women
OCCUPATION- with a stable job
INCOME LEVEL-as long as they earn for a living they can afford to purchase our product
STATUS- single, married, widow. THREATS:
• Large and increasing competition
• End of season approaching
• Existing product becoming unfashionable/unpopular
• Possible relocation costs due to poor location currently held
• Moving a product into a new market sector and skilled workforce I. Executive Summary
Our marketing plan consist of the products will discussed different strategies how we will create opportunities to sell our made to be products. It is to improve the modern day to a useful and natural way of using eco bags. How important this on environment and community. It is a world class product that innovate others to think of their creative opportunity in having business. It is a development approach to use arts and culture in the same manner. III. Marketing Mix
A. Product - Eco-bags or ecologically friendly bags are bags that are made from recycled or biodegradable materials. Captain Planet offers a wide range of eco-bags that the customer can choose from. The materials used to produce the eco-bags are environmentally friendly such as fabrics, canvas, and synthetic fibers that are made from recycled polyethylene terephthalate.
- The product is made from the same materials that other businesses are using. The competitive advantage of the eco-bags from Captain Planet is the made-to-order service that Captain Planet offers. The customers can choose the materials they prefer, the design that they want and the size of the eco-bag.
- Even though the materials used are recycled and biodegradable, Captain Planet makes sure that the product is durable and water-proof.
- It is classified as a convenience product because it is inexpensive and can be purchased when the need arises. B. Price
- The pricing approach is the Customer-based pricing approach and the pricing strategy is Penetration pricing. Because Captain Planet is a new business which is penetrating an existing market, the proprietors decided to apply the Penetration pricing to increase the market share of the product. The prices of the products are at a relatively low initial price to attract customers.
- The price of the product ranges from ₱25 to ₱200 depending on the materials used, design and size of the product and the request of the customer if the product is made-to-order.
- Other business establishments offer eco-bags ranging from ₱50 to ₱200. The price of our product is cheaper because of the Penetration pricing strategy. C. Place - Because Captain Planet is still at a pioneering stage, the first step is to establish the business at bazaars. The proprietors preferred Tiendesitas as the first location to set up the business. Tiendesitas is a bazaar that has a wide variety of products and services to offer; from art, antiques, furniture, handicrafts to native food, fashion, pets, plants and novelty items.
- Captain Planet also plans to set up a webpage to expand the business. D. Promotion
- Captain Planet makes use of websites and promotional events as its marketing vehicles. The place where the business is established also helps in promoting the product because of its flea market-like setting.