Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
All About the 1960's
Transcript of All About the 1960's
Who is Paul Newman?
Paul Newman played in many cowboy movies in the 60's. Although Paul Newman died in 2008, you may be familiar with his "appearance" as the voice of Doc Hudson in Disney's Cars.
Cars on Fire
The first Mustang was introduced in 1964 and sold for approximately, $2400.0
Where is Tulsa,
Music in the 1960's
Think about what the story may be about!
You may also recognize Newman's salad dressings in stores
Headed to the Rodeo
Saddle Bronc Riding
The cowboy must keep his toes turned outward and continually spur the horse from its shoulders to the back of the saddle. Points are awarded based on the horse's bucking action, the rider's spurring action, his control of the horse, and if he stays on for a full eight seconds.
Sense of Style
Presidents in the 1960's
President John F.Kennedy 1961-1963
President Lydon B. Johnson 1963-1969
Nature's first green is gold
Her hardest hue to hold.
Her early leaf's a flower;
But only so an hour.
Then leaf subsides to leaf.
So Eden sank to grief,
So dawn goes down to day.
Nothing gold can stay.