Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of Angles
and straight angles A right angle measures
90 degrees. An angle is formed by two rays that meets at the same endpoint.That endpoint is the vertex of the angle. An angle is formed by two rays
that meet at the same endpoint
called a vertex. An obtuse angle
measures 91 to 179
degrees. A straight angle
measures180 degrees. obtuse acute 1. David is following the plans to build the picnic table below.
Using the plan, find the value of p.
D. 105° What is the measure of A?
D. 16° obtuse What type of angle is this? right, obtuse, acute, straight A.135 c.22 C.22 C.22 What type of angle is this? right, obtuse, acute, straight OBTUSE WHAT TYPE OF A NGLE IS
THIS. right, obtuse, acute, straight straight WHAT TYPE OF A NGLE IS
THIS? Sing along! By Christian and Xander