Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
PERSUASION & PROPAGANDA
Transcript of PERSUASION & PROPAGANDA
A means of convincing people to
buy a certain product,
act in a certain way, or
agree with a point of view
Common Persuasive Techniques in Advertising:
A statement suggesting that everyone is using a specific product, so you should too.
People buy this product because they want to fit in.
If others buy it, the product must be good.
People just like you are doing it, so why don’t YOU?
a well-known person supports a product or service
viewers transfer respect or admiration for a celebrity to the product
A person is made to have strong feelings (happiness, sadness, excitement) about a situation or product.
A memorable phrase is used in a campaign, or a series of TV commercials.
The slogan often becomes part of everyday language.
The name of a product or idea is repeated many times.
The product seems to become more believable the more times you hear it.
Creates a negative link between the product and an idea
The audience rejects the product based on this negativity, not on actual evidence.