Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
How to Treat a Friend: A Social Story
Transcript of How to Treat a Friend: A Social Story
Caring We always want to share with our friends * Please
* May I
* I Like...
* Thank You We Use Kind Words
When We Talk to Our Friends Objectives To show through pictures and media how a friend should
treat their peers in the classroom.
This is targeted towards an individual student with Down Syndrome.
This student is 6 years old and is in Kindergarten Be Honest Tell your friends the truth
Be open with your feelings
Share your feelings with your friends and they will
share theirs with you! By: Audrie Bowers
Web 2.0 Activity
Fall How to Be a Friend We want
to give our
friends hugs and handshakes
We want to treat their things
like we would want our things to be treated.