Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Costa Rica: Unit 1, Spanish
Transcript of Costa Rica: Unit 1, Spanish
My thoughts about this topic are...
- I really enjoyed learning a different dialogue in spanish
- It was kind of difficult on some things
- I learned a different dialogue than I am used to speaking in spanish
In my culture
- we do different things then they do
- we speak a different dialogue
- we say septiembre instead of setiembre
My experiences with this culture
- I have never had an experience with the Costa Rican culture
- I have been around people with this culture and their dialogue is very different
My personal thoughts are...
- that this topic was pretty good
- that I learned a new dialogue
- that I had some trouble with some things because I speak a different dialogue in Spanish, and we use different words and phrases than Costa Ricans do