Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Quadrilaterals and Triangles - Geometry
Transcript of Quadrilaterals and Triangles - Geometry
Triangles. Quadrilaterals: any
4 sided polygon. Trapezoid: A quadrilateral
with one pair of parallel sides. Parallelograms: A quadrilateral with two pairs of parallel sides. Some examples of
quadrilaterals are... Some other quadrilaterals are... Triangles: any 3
sided polygon. There are 3 kinds
of triangles... Equilateral Triangles: all sides are the same. Isosceles Triangles: two of
the sides are the same length. Scalene Triangles: none of
the sides are the same length. You can also classify
triangles by their angles. Acute Triangles: All angle
measurements are acute (90
degrees) Equianguler Triangle: all angles
are the same measurement. Right Triangle: a triangle that
has one right angle. Obtuse Triangle: has one