Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of Over-Denture
Implant or Tooth Supported
Implant-Retained Prostheses What is an Overdenture? Advantages Presented By:
Jiyoung Jung (JJ)
David Wong Time to Adjust
Preparation before Installation
root canal&/or implants
contraindicated osteoporosis &/or periodontitis
prone to cracking (anterior teeth)
Potential for Food Trapping
Difficult to Clean
Cost Disadvantages Types of Overdentures Implant-Retained Prostheses Stable Arch Form
Easy to Adjust
Fewer Post-Insertion Issues
Bundle Bone Deposition
Reduce Bone Resorption
Psychologically Comforting improved biting,
chewing & speaking