Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
roller coaster marble maze
Transcript of roller coaster marble maze
What is a Roller Coaster Marble Maze?
By: Marisol Ubera Antony Moreno
We were interested in this experiment because:
a. We had to find out how high the initial drop must be
b. How big the loops needed to be
The marble will have enough potential energy to go around the loops twice
1. 2 pipe insulation
This procedure is to show how potential energy is converted to kinetic energy.
You have to find the initial drop in order for the marble to go around the loops
We discovered that we had to:
a. The loops had to be in the correct position in order for the marble to go around the loops correctly
b. Find the right angle in order for the marble to gain enough potential energy
c. Taping the pipe to the wall was difficult beause the pipe had to be tight and firm
Our hypothesis is correct , the marble did have enough potential energy to go around the loops twice.