Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Peru by Ellie.M.M
Transcript of Peru by Ellie.M.M
there food by carving it with a knife.
How do they make
They make houses by getting planks
of wood and then standing them up
and tieing them together.
to a mountane.
This is a picture
of rocks that
are very old.
Peru food is simerlar to are foods
but they eat thier foods differently.