Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of Defense Mechanisms
Images from Shutterstock.com Rationalization Projection Denial Defense Mechanisms Reaction Formation Reaction Formation This defense mechanism is about how people act in certain ways to replace their feelings. Rationalization is about making up excuses to cover up for behaviors that cause us to feel anxious. Or This comic shows that the girl dislikes the boy and therefore takes he feelings of despise and makes fun of his hair. By: Gabby Stiehle Or Denial is when you refuse to accept the reality of something. In the first comic the dogs will not accept the fact that they lick their butts. In the second one, the bunny will not accept the fact that he is chewing on his ear.