Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
H.I.D. - PARTE 1 (1890-1929)
Transcript of H.I.D. - PARTE 1 (1890-1929)
“New York was a city where you could be frozen to death in the midst of a busy street and nobody would notice.”
― Bob Dylan, Chronicles, Vol. 1
America is the only country that went from barbarism to decadence without civilization in between.
“Once, during Prohibition, I was forced to live for days on nothing but food and water.”
“Everybody ought to have a Lower East Side in their life.”
TIN PAN ALLEY,
BROADWAY Y HOLLYWOOD
JEROME KERN+ IRVING BERLIN
TIN PAN ALLEY:
WHITMARK & SONS