Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Earth poem analysis
Transcript of Earth poem analysis
In the second poem a child looks up at Earth exploding and sees it as a "pretty shooting star", although it is an entire civilization ending. Poem one means that the Martians believe Humans were smart enough to build nuclear weapons but at the same time stupid enough to use them and destroy their own planet in the process. Martians are shown as superior intelligent beings who enjoy watching humans destroy their own planet. By Gabriella and Ethan John Hall Wheelock Oliver Herford