Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Magda Herzberger: Her Life Before and After the Holocaust
Transcript of Magda Herzberger: Her Life Before and After the Holocaust
Her Life Before, During
and After the Holocaust
The Holocaust The Holocaust Magda Mozes Herzbeger Bremen Bergen-Belsen Auschwitz Eugene and Magda Herzberger
Wedding Photo ~From 1933-1945, Adolf Hitler, who led the "National Socialist German Workers' Party," or
Nazi party, took control of Germany (Opotow 209)
~Those targeted included "Jews, Gypsies, mentally and physically disabled persons, Jehovah's Witnesses, homosexuals, Social Democrats, Communists, partisans, trade unionists, Polish Intelligentsia, and others" (Opotow 209) ~Death Toll: 17 million people total
~7 million jews + 11 million people viewed as politically dangerous (Opotow 209)
~Six German Concentration Camps:
1. Chelmno (Kulmhof), 2. Belzec, 3. Sobibor,
4. Treblinka, 5. Maidanek, 6. Auschwitz
ushmm.org collections.yadvashem.org ushmm.org wisconsinhistory.org by Kayla Cabral Adolf Hitler
(inquisitr.com) wisconsinhistory.org Magda Herzberger today vaildaily.com