Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of 2018 a1w2d2
Get your homework ready. Come to the front and write one new word. Then, get in couples and practice yesterday's question.
45 seconds 0 Mistakes
Get in couples. And, practice the following warm-up. Then, you will have 30 seconds to impress. Coach, review the
SET THE TONE.
What are you doing that is killing our planet, why are you doing so and how would you be able to change it?
INTERVIEW: 5 minutes speaking English 0 mistakes
Perfect Tenses - Comparatives & Superlatives
Modals - Conditionals - Call Center Skills
CLASS: 45 seconds 0 mistakes
Your coach will assign some vocabulary homework. Make sure you take notes.
tracking number .2
proof of delivery .3
door tag .4
Has any package ever been delivered to your house?
how you would you rate your courier?
1. How many reps did Justin talk to before?
2. What is Justin's account number, contact number and address?
3. What is the tracking number?
4. Where was the package sent to?
5. How many weeks is it supposed to take?
6. When will the package be arriving?
7. Why is Mr. Rivers upset?
8. What did John offer to Mr. Rivers?
9. What are the dimensions of the package?
Mr. Justin Rivers
Listen to the conversation and answer the following questions
Get new vocabulary!
Make groups and create a plan to sell
the following product to your classmates!
Listen to the audio and write down what it says.
1) What was Mr. Clark first name and where does he live?
2) What was his wife´s name and where does she live?
3) Fill in the blanks:
A) David _____ - 8__ ___ West Street Paul _____ Greenville, ____ 27___
B) ______ Evans - __3 ______ Road ______, New _____ 0___1
C) ______ _____ - ___ ____ _____ ______, ____ ____ 19335
Homework for tomorrow:
- Revise past vocabulary
- 10 new verbs or new vocabulary
- 10 recorded repetitions
COACH, TRACK TRAINEE'S HOMEWORK
Listen to the audio twice and write down what it says.
1) What was Ms. Masters first name and her credit card number?
2) Fill in the blanks:
A) Tyrell _________ and Credit Card number: 37_______________
B) Sarah _________ and Credit Card number: _0_1_7_8_1_6_3_0
3) What was the name of the customer and his credit card number?