Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Intro #3: History, etc
Transcript of Intro #3: History, etc
Whole is more than it's parts
Watson and Raynor
Research and Therapy
Fear as adaptive
Free will, self-esteem, and self-expression
As far as I know Mr. Rogers and Dr. Rogers never met, but they had very similar ideas.
how people function
the examination or observation of one's own mental and emotional processes.
Levels of Analysis
Name an idea in Psychology that cannot be analyzed in all of these ways.
Name an idea in Psychology that cannot be analyzed in both of these ways.
Types of Psychology