Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Copy of Reported Questions
Transcript of Copy of Reported Questions
-"Don't be impatient!"
(Csilla said not to
"Why did you push that freckled girl to the puddle?", Sarah asked.
Sarah asked why I had pushed that freckled girl to the puddle. 2. Yes-no questions:
"Are you going to hand in the papers?", Jane wondered.
Jane wanted to know whether\if I was going to hand in the papers. SONIA Have you heard, Mike? Joe is in hospital. MIKE & JOE Hi Joe, Sonia said you were in hospital. Words often used: -asked -wanted to know -wondered -worried about -could not imagine -could not understand Rules... Game... http://v.youku.com/v_show/id_XMTYyMjU2Mjk2.html Role Play Have fun! :) ...Questions?... When does not the tense change? Let's revise it! Do you remember? -if the reporting verb is in the past-> one tense back When do you use the reported speech?
What are the basic rules?