Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Copy of Reported Questions
Transcript of Copy of Reported Questions
-"Don't be impatient!"
(Csilla said not to
"Why did you push that freckled girl to the puddle?", Sarah asked.
Sarah asked why I had pushed that freckled girl to the puddle. 2. Yes-no questions:
"Are you going to hand in the papers?", Jane wondered.
Jane wanted to know whether\if I was going to hand in the papers. SONIA Have you heard, Mike? Joe is in hospital. MIKE & JOE Hi Joe, Sonia said you were in hospital. Words often used: -asked -wanted to know -wondered -worried about -could not imagine -could not understand Rules... Game... http://v.youku.com/v_show/id_XMTYyMjU2Mjk2.html Role Play Have fun! :) ...Questions?... When does not the tense change? Let's revise it! Do you remember? -if the reporting verb is in the past-> one tense back When do you use the reported speech?
What are the basic rules?