Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of Quizlet
It contains 400 million study sets of vocabulary and other information.
It was created in 2005 in Albany, California by 15-year-old boy.
An online tool that helps in learning
Quizlet's study tools
It's not only about language
learning, it also provides other
courses related to arts, history,
The story behind Quizlet
Andrew was 15 years old when he created the website. He was studying French and needed a tool to help him in memorizing.
In the beginning he shared it with his friends and classmates. Then he released his work to the public. Nowadays over one million students are using Quizlet.
How to use Quizlet?
-This tool helps in memorizing vocabulary and terms.
It has two sides.
when you flip the card it displays the picture or the definition.
- helps in pronunciation and spelling. It will pronounce the word then you type what you hear.
In this mode you will have set of questions to test yourself.
What did I benefit from
It helped me to interact and join classes to improve my language.
I learned new terms and memorized them using "flashcards".
Whenever i learn new vocabulary i test myself using “test mode”.